Key Link Technologies integrate 3G and 4G high speed wireless infrastructure to the underserved areas of Chicago and Illinois that is affect by the Digital Divide. Broadband initiative focuses on the following;
1. Creation of STEM enrichment and training programs to educate communities on how to install, deploy, manage and support high speed broadband services in their schools, churches, community centers and parks.
2. Develop a “Digital Valley” to facilitate the jobs, expansion opportunities and foundations for new businesses and entrprenuership resulting from the integration of the 3G and 4G networks, within their communities.
3. Implement wireless mesh networks that will provide internet access for schools, churches, social services, telemedicine, small community businesses and governments currently with no access to broadband services.
4. Initiate STEM enrichment and continuing educational programs that that will educate unserved and underserved communities the socio -economic benefits that come with its use.
5. Implement development programs to train student at high schools, community colleges and workforce development programs the skills to compete in the global society.